ep. 33: Kady Decker
Kady Decker, co-founder of the swimwear line Kay & Elle and owner of Pure Barre outposts in Nashville, explains why barre classes are so effective and shares the tinted moisturizer that makes her look like she's wearing an Instagram filter.
In this episode, Kady explains why barre is so effective for fatiguing and shaping muscles. She also shares the tinted moisturizer that makes her look like she's wearing an Instagram filter (and owns in six colors!) and the dry shampoo that doubles as her perfume.
Download the episode on iTunes or listen below, and scroll down for a full product breakdown.
kady's desert-island products
- Karee Hayes Sheer Peptide Gel
- Nail Scissors
- Glossier Boy Brow
- Pure Barre Ball
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Brilliant Blonde
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer
- Karee Hayes Koji Pads
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips
- Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer in "Ginger"
- Kay & Elle Fawn One Piece in "Bark"
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- MAC Cosmetics
- Karee Hays Reti-Sal
- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
- bareMinerals Smoothing Face Foundation Brush