EP. 05: leah hoffman talks about the face mask that is "xanax for your face," the low-maintenance beauty products that actually work, and the insider secrets about dry shampoo
Our guest this week is Leah Hoffman – a hairstylist and colorist, embroiderer, and mom of two special cats.
We talked to Leah about which dry shampoos actually work, learning to feel comfortable while wearing lipstick, and how to keep your aesthetic authentic.
Download the episode on iTunes or listen above, and scroll down for a full product breakdown!
leah's desert-island products
- Kevin Murphy REPAIR-ME.WASH Shampoo*
- Glossier Boy Brow
- Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream*
- Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask*
- Revierie Milk Anti-Frizz Leave-In Nourishing Treatment*
- Kevin Murphy REPAIR-ME.RINSE Conditioner*
*Indicates items discussed on the podcast.
Other things discussed in this episode:
- Reverie MARE Mediterranean Sea Mist
- Reverie RAKE Styling Balm
- Reverie Ever Recovery Hair Oil
- Glossier Cloud Paint Blush in Beam
- Glossier Cloud Paint in Dusk (this is the bronze-y color Jesse described - misidentified by Jesse during the show as Haze!)
- Davines Your Hair Assistant Duopack
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
- R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste
- Lulu Organics Hair Powder
- Kevin Murphy BLONDE.ANGEL
- Glossier Super Pure Serum, Glossier Super Bounce Serum, and Glossier Super Glow Serum
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 04 "Coral Crush" (the more muted coral color Leah described)
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 09 "Watermelon Slice" (the brighter coral color Leah described)
- Glamglow Poutmud Fizzy Lip Exfoliating Treatment
more pics of leah, her work & her cats
thank you, leah!