EP. 14: laura lemon talks about her journey to starting her own retail store, her favorite amazonian beauty products, and the best supplement for healthy hair
Our guest this week is Laura Lemon, who owns Lemon Laine, a natural beauty and wellness shop in Nashville.
We talked to Laura about her ten years of experience in the beauty industry – including everything from working at a department store beauty counter in high school to developing products for one of the most recognizable natural beauty brands in the industry – and why she ultimately decided to open her own retail store, Lemon Laine. Laura is a self-proclaimed "product junkie" whose study of holistic nutrition helped to nurture her passion for natural beauty and wellness products. Laura told us all about her favorite products at Lemon Laine, from her desert-island face oil that contains a natural form of retinol, to her favorite supplements for glowing skin and a healthy gut.
Download the episode on iTunes or listen above, and scroll down for a full product breakdown!
laura's desert-island products
- Moon Juice Beauty Dust
- Integrative Therapeutics Pro-Flora Women's Probiotic
- Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil
- The Beauty Chef Cleanse Inner Beauty Powder
- Juicy Bamboo Gentle Facial Cleansing Oil Cloths
- BE Biotin Capsules
- goop by Juice Beauty Exfoliating Instant Facial
- Mother Dirt Face & Body Cleanser
*Indicates items discussed on the podcast.
Note: All products are also available in-store at Lemon Laine with the exception of the goop by Juice Beauty Exfoliating Instant Facial, which will be available at Lemon Laine later this summer!
Other things discussed in this episode:
- The treatment oil Jesse said she bought (and loves) from Lemon Laine is Vintner's Daughter Active Botanical Serum.
- The Amazonian shampoo and conditioner Laura mentioned is Rahua.
- The Amazonian elixirs Laura mentioned are by Amina Mundi.