EP. 01: AMANDA VALENTINE TALKS DIY DERMAPLANING, MELASMA & THE BEST GREY LIPSTICKS
WE ARE LIVE! We couldn’t pick a more perfect guest for our first episode of Mirror Mirror than Amanda Valentine. Amanda is a fashion designer and stylist, and was also a contestant on Seasons 11 and 13 of Project Runway.
In this episode, we talk to Amanda about why stigmatizing Botox is pointless, how to dermaplane at home using a man’s razor, and whether the Hourglass Ambient lighting powders *actually* make you look like there is an Instagram filter on your face. Download the episode on iTunes or listen above, and scroll down for a full product breakdown!
Amanda Valentine's Desert-Island Beauty Essentials
- TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray
- SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50*
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- Therapy Systems Retinol Treatment Pads/PM
- Schick Quattro Titanium Razor*
- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in "Punked"*
- Simplers Botanicals Organic Lavender Essential Oil and Kis Oils Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Tanwise Self-Tanning Face Gel*
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette*
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer*
- Sarah McNamara Miracle Skin Transformer*
- Amanda's Holographic Boss Cosmetic Bag Not Available for Purchase
*Indicates items discussed in this episode.
Other items discussed include: